DistortionVsResonance DistortionVsResonance

niiice

That howler bass or what ever its called at the beginning was sick.

Even though it was a pretty standard rhythm I think you used it well.

You mastering was perfect as well.

Awesome track man.

Maybe {AphX Remix} Maybe {AphX Remix}

Wasn't expecting that

Yeah this definably wasn't expecting this to be as good as it was what with it being one of the FL demo songs and all.

But i have to say nice job. I really liked the new synths you added and the almost brand new melody was refreshing to.

Keep it up.

AphelionX responds:

thanx, this for me took alot of thought. and it came out well. Thank you for the review

~AphX

In The Sunset In The Sunset

Nice energy!

Dude this song has so much energy. I love it.

You have some really cool rhythms going on in this and I liked how they overlaid each other.

Your drums and bass are nice and powerful to which is awesome.

The only real critique i have is that that high long note just seems to die instead of ending, though you might have done that on purpose.

ClearRain responds:

Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Airborne (V5) Airborne (V5)

I liked it

Your synths sound awesome great blend of sounds there.

Your melodies are really good to.

The only problem i had with it was that high hat its either just to loud or to ringy. I'm not sure which.

Other than that great job man.

Lemon (pt. 1) Lemon (pt. 1)

Anime

jap-pop

...thats what popped into my head when i heard this

and sir...that is not a bad thing. I really liked the energy this track has at the beginning very Anime/ video gameish. The clarity is also really good here.

The one thing i will say is that i would have definably been tempted to put the bass on some repeated 8ths to keep the energy up some where in there.

Great track man keep up the good work.

The Gmann

Archduke responds:

...Anime?

Alright then...

Thanks for the Review!
Archduke

p4c-Game-Over p4c-Game-Over

Nice

This is pretty much awesome

There were some really interesting synths in there and I like the blend you got with them.

And I must say I envy your drum work and the power of your bass is perfect.

I’m 5 ing you for this.

p4c responds:

wooo thanks!! all of the balancing on my song took so long to get it to stop clipping and stuff, i guess it paid off :D

-Battery- -Battery-

Bangin

Your drumwork is really good in this track.

I liked the build up, how it filled from top to bottom. I really got to feel that through my sub so sweet stuff :-) .

Ill give you a 5 for this.

InYourDreams -- Dead Soul InYourDreams -- Dead Soul

Damn..nice

I really liked this

The bells…and I think you used a pad in there to, made for a really cool contradicting effect.

I want to say it reminds me a little of Nightwish.

The one suggestion i have is to try and fatten up the synth at the beginning, you know give it a more full sound. But other than that awesome track dude and your playing is killer.

Im definably downloading this.

InYourDreams responds:

thx 4 the review and the suggestions ^^!! they are always wellcome... A lot of people have told me this song reminds them of Nightwish XD...cool

[GF]BotenAnna[GF] [GF]BotenAnna[GF]

I like it.

I had never heard the original song so i went and looked it up, and i think that i like yours better.

It does sound almost exactly the same and just as professional and clear as ever. It would be really cool if you could expand on this turn it into a more diverse and full piece.

Im 5 ing this keep up the good work.

GroundForce responds:

thank you very much for your review thegmann!! full piece? i will work on it!!

[GF]

The Unlimited The Unlimited

Great power

I really liked your lead in great stuff man.

The clarity and blend of all your synths is awesome so much power!

This song just plain kicks.

I use FL 5 as well and I am impressed.

You got my download, keep it up!

TheAhiram responds: